Friday, May 18, 2012

Cravings

A/N: Hey there, friends. I happen to be a little bit annoyed with our connection tonight because I want to watch something on Youtube and it won't load fast. I guess I have to wait for a while. So while waiting I thought of writing about this thought that's been creeping and has always been in my head. You'll soon find out why I titled this cravings. Well, I think I should post in some pictures first.

So, what do you see friends? Of course, I do not mean the exact name of the anime. Well, I just gave you the answer. Anime.

Another picture coming up.
Okay, again, what do you see? I supposed some of you know them because they are really, really popular world-wide now. Well, the anime I posted above is popular, too, but it's popularity was at it's peak years ago already so it's okay if you don't know it. I don't know if you are an otaku like me as well so it's okay. Getting off the topic and going back now, the second picture I posted is a Korean girl group called Girls Generation or So Nyuh Shi Dae or SNSD (most commonly known).

(It's been so long since I started this post, I think two weeks ago, by the way. And I just have to finish this. So yeah, let me continue this, friends.)

Why did I post this two pictures? It was because I love anime and K-pop. I also do love Japan and Korea, the two countries I absolutely want to go someday. I really, really want to see cherry blossoms and the famous Jeju Island.

Anyway, many people who don't know anything about this are always asking why am I obsessed and addicted to anime and K-pop. Answer: Those things make me happy. That simple. If I were to answer if I could live without anime or K-pop, I certainly could. God, I live for an entire week with anime or K-pop if it's exams week. I could even live without the both of it all my life if something certainly called for it. But I will not be happy. That's the bottom line there. Sure, anime and K-pop are not something necessary for you to live. But those things make me happy. Those things somehow complete me. Those are the things that feeds my soul, not something in physical. Those things are what helps me to be happy and to cope with the different bullshits (sorry for the word) in life that can't be escaped and is impossible to eradicate all. Those things help me survive.

Ichigo Kurosaki, from Bleach, is my top anime guy. (And by saying this, I really, really feel sorry for Natsu, Gray and Laxus from Fairy Tail, L from Death Note, Naruto and Sasuke from Naruto and many, many more from shoujo mangas such as Usui from KWMS and of course, Otani from Lovely Complex, even Maiti-sensei from LC. But you see, if I have to choose only one, I'll choose Ichigo. ♥) Ichigo taught me never to give up. He taught me that if you want to protect something, someone, those people you love, your friends and your family, you have to absolutely give your best in order to do so. He taught me never to give up when you want to protect those you love.

Naruto Uzumaki from Naruto and Naruto Shippuden taught me like "I don't give a crap about how everyone thinks about me. That is my dream and I will accomplish it." He taught me that no matter how big the monster is in you (and by that, I do not mean the Kyuubi only), you have the power and you have to have the will to suppress it. He taught me that no matter what, you must not give up if you want to accomplish something. He taught me that you must not give up on your dreams. He taught me that there will always be people coming on your way but it doesn't mean that you have to be stopped by those people from reaching for your dreams.

Natsu Dragneel from Fairy Tail taught me the value of friends and families that it doesn't have to be your blood-relative, it doesn't have to be your biological father, grandmother or siblings that you can only can your family. He taught me the importance of friends and families that you must never, never let them get hurt. Actually, it wasn't only him. Gray, Erza, Lucy and everyone from Fairy Tail taught me that.

Conan Edogawa or Shinichi Kudo taught me, besides from his usual "There is only one truth." that you don't have to be exactly anybody to protect those you love. He doesn't have to be Shinichi to protect Ran or anybody. As long as you have the will to protect them, even if he is on a child's body, he will protect them.

L Lawliet from Death Note taught me never to be afraid of the truth and of the things you will learn. He taught me that even if truth might hurt you, you mustn't be afraid of it and face it.

Now, those are just the few things I've learned while remembering anime. There are many more that I've learned. Surprisingly, I learn many valuable things in life when watching anime rather than when I am watching the usual drama in the television. And I am not being biased here. Seriously, I learn more things while watching anime than when watching drama series.

Now why I love K-pop? As simple as anime, it makes me happy. SNSD is like my role model for me. And I really, really want to meet them someday. I want to say to them thank you because I am striving hard today because of the dream to meet them. No matter what people/haters say to them, I am proud to say I am a S♥NE.


You might already now why I say cravings as the title of this post. Cravings aren't exactly necessities in life but those cravings (as long as not addictive drugs or alcohol) are what makes me happy. They complete me as a person and they feed my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment