Monday, August 22, 2011

Blogger.com

As I was browsing the blogs and continuously clicking "Next Blog," I noticed that some of the bloggers (I can see there's no such word but I think it would be more understandable if I'll use that.) had already started way back five years ago or even more. I just felt a little bit sad that I was only able to make my own blog just a couple of days ago. Maybe, if I discovered, (Technically, I didn't really discover it. My friends had been pestering my to make my own blog and upload here my writings. It was a little peer-pressure, actually. But nonetheless, I surely wished I had come with their peer-pressure earlier.) or made this earlier, say even though just two years ago, this blog could have been already filled with so many thoughts.

But anyway, it's too late to regret now. I'll just make the most out of it since I wasn't really that busy nowadays.

No comments:

Post a Comment